Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Countdown Begins

In our 5th month of being in Indianapolis, the countdown till we leave for Oregon begins. Jan and Eva will fly the first week of July. Nathan will drive out the first of July. You may ask why Nathan would drive while Jan and Eva fly - the answer - SANITY. In our lifestyle of continual migration taking Eva thousand of miles across the states in the heat of summer for day after endless day of rolling wheat fields and dry gulches - Sanity my friend. Believe it.

8 comments:

Michael said...

You know, for the sake of preserving whatever shred of sanity exists in this world I will fork out the dough to make this happen. Contact me for details :)

E. P said...

I have a sweet mix tape you can take on the drive :) BTW, this is an official invitation to a grill out session at the new house before Cole family departs!

Chief Home Officer said...

NOOOOO!!!!! Don't leave us!!!! =(

Hubby said...

Actually, the countdown for your trip to Oregon started long ago, actually, the day you left Oregon. Can't wait to see you guys!

Nate and Jan said...

Dear Commenters,
E. Park: we accept the grill invitation.
Michael: We don't know which Michael you are :)
Laura: sniffle - yet we go to Oregon...the promised land.
Aaron: true

CanCan said...

Hi Coles! It's me CanCan.
I have a blog in which I focus on traveling with children, and I do a lot of giveaways...you should enter to win something cool.
Here is one from this week
http://winnermama.blogspot.com/2008/05/because-you-cant-always-hold-it.html

Michael said...

Sorry Coles, the offer expired already :P

This is Tangria. Your blog won't let me leave comments with a custom alias (i.e., anonymous comments). So now you know!

Unknown said...

We (my mom and I) are having so much fun looking at your family blog. My mother thinks Eva is so beautiful. I think she is too and am sure she's going to grow up to be a beautiful woman. That new toy is pretty cool.

Love Marie Sander and Anne Burggraf