Monday, September 15, 2008

Indiana

From santa barbara, Eva and I flew back to indy (with a layover in houston, just to take us completely out of the way). Both flights were long, but the first was the worst as Jan's stomach decided it wasn't very happy, and she found herself puking into the barf bag while holding Eva in her lap. I have issues with the seat belt sign being on when there isn't even turbulence; it makes the hours drag by when there's a baby confined to a lap for hours on end. Anyhow, since time marches on, the flights eventually came to an end, and we crawled off the plane promising myself the whole way that this was the LAST flight i take alone with Eva!! haha! That is, until we got on the flight again a few days later to fly back. :)

We were only in Indy a very short time; I took my re-certification test for my PA license, and hooray! I passed! Eva also learned some new skills while at grandma and grandpa's house, her biggest one being that she began crawling. She'd been doing an army crawl for a while, but by the time we left, she was crawling all over the place. Again, pictures to come... haven't yet found my cable for transferring pictures.

No comments: