Sunday, November 2, 2008

I thought that I'd dropped off the blogging planet forever, but as it turns out, I just had to come back. My blogging absence turns out to be temporary, and now that I'm beginning to feel more like myself, I'm happy to return to the cole tree again. The hold up these last couple months has been due to "flame," as Nathan affectionately calls our coming baby. For those who haven't heard,
yes, this is a pregnancy announcement. I am officially 15 weeks 5 days pregnant!

We are so excited and are planning for this little one to be born in Thailand, though probably in a different location from that of Eva's birth. The due date is March, which means that we won't be in Asia during the first two trimesters. This agrees with one of my life's newest promises... that I will NEVER again choose to go through an entire pregnancy in Asia. Anyhow, I digress... though Zofran has been a lifesaver in the nausea/vomiting department, I still haven't felt well enough to keep up with the blog. Hopefully blog entries will begin to increase as the n/v begins going down. :)

Meanwhile, here are a couple recent pictures of Eva. She's 10 months in these shots and looking more and more like a little girl these days.


1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

It's good to have you back!! Speaking of, aren't you coming back to IN sometime soon??