Friday, October 16, 2009

eva's space

Eva's been sleeping in her port-a-crib ever since she moved out of her moses basket a very L O N G time ago, and now the day has finally come to move her out of her port-a-crib as well. So we're moving her to a mat on the floor!! I've never seen anything like a toddler bed here but most people sleep on mats anyhow, so she fits right in. When we were in Thailand last week, we bought fun sheets and pillows and made Eva her own special sleeping area, which she LOVES!!   
I'm so impressed with her!!! She's working hard to stay in her space when she's supposed to be sleeping, and it's looking like the transition is going to be smooth sailing after all! Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon...

2 comments:

VerWaynia said...

That's great! I'm glad she's transitioning well with that. I really dreaded the day when Evan could get up on his own, but nothing ever turns out as bad as you think it might!

HJC said...

What a wonderful picture! I am so proud of her!!!