Thursday, February 24, 2011

zachariah

Zach is already 7 months old and growing like a weed! He weighed in at 15 lbs the other day, which is four more lbs than Elijah was at his age! He's also doing a fabulous job at night. My goal when each of the kids were babies was to get them to go down for the night in the 7 o clock or 8 o clock hour. Sleeping through the night is much less of a priority for me as I've found that if they go down early, I have evening time without kids and am much more capable of getting up in the night. Zach is a champ and goes down every night in the 7 oclock hour. YEE HAW!!! What a guy!

I attribute Zach's quickly sorting out night and day to my niece Anna! She is such a cutie. When Zach was just a few days old, she spent the afternoon with him... talking to him, hugging him, loving him, and generally keeping him awake for a very long time. When evening came, he slept super hard, and since that day has seemed to spend lots of awake time during the day and lots of sleep time at night. Thank you, Anna! You are such a helper. :)

When I prop Zach up with a bobby pillow, he likes to push over the pillow and rest as seen in the picture. haha!
p.s. Please ignore the pretty pink pillows. Baby girls aren't associated with pink over here and blue is not associated with baby boys. So the hospital gave us pink, and I tried not to care. :)

1 comment: